Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Almost Halloween



Happy Halloween early! It has been a heck of a couple weeks. We have just ran. I have had two weeks of midterms, like at least ten tests/competencies a week, and Cameron had hunting, deer jerky making, football, work, and school. It is only going to get busier! This year we are learning all our instruments, there are six, in five weeks! Ya at least one QA, quality assessment, every week. That is nuts!! Just take my word for it! It will be ok, I hear it gets better, and I do really like what I am doing, I would just like more time to learn it in. So, that is what we have been up to. Just the everyday living:)

2 comments:

Chemene said...

Hey! It sounds like you have a busy life, but a good one nonetheless. It's good to hear from you. Good luck with your schooling. It will all be worth it in the end (as if you hadn't heard that already).

Hubers said...

Good luck with all that is going on! Hopefully thing slow down for you after the tests and such!