Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thank you

As all those who know us already know, we, as well as our families, have had a very tough month. For those that don't know what has been going on, here is a very brief overview. My grandpa Parker had been fighting a chronic illness for many years. This last battle he had to fight was by far his hardest ever. He was in the hospital for about two weeks before he passed away. This was on a Tuesday. The previous Saturday a kid Cameron and I went to school with passed away. His funeral and my grandpa's viewing were both on Friday. My grandpa's funeral was on Saturday. The Sunday following the funeral Cameron's uncle also passed away. These are just some of the emotionally taxing events that have happened. I would just like to thank everyone who helped us during these hard weeks. I would also like to thank my wonderful husband. He has been my rock during all of this. I don't think I would have made it through without his love and support. I am very blessed to have such a kind, understanding, and selfless husband.

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with your entire family! We love you all and wish you happiness!! Sorry for your losses.

ROB said...

Hey this is Rob. Just wanted to let you know my prayers are with you. I know times are tough, stay close to God and he will help us threw anything. And remember they are in a better place. I love you guys and can't wait to see ya again

Dannyel Crane said...

You too, are tough and a great support to Cameron. We love you both very much!