Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bears Do It Again

Well, they did it. The Bears made it to state for the third time in a row. They won the district championship yesterday against Snake River. I'm not gonna lie, it was a very close game. We struggled in the first few innings, but then a pitching change gave us the pitches we liked and we took full advantage. They caught up to our lead, but then some key hits and a home run by Nate gave us the lead we needed to win. They played a good game and earned their trip to state. If anyone doesn't know State is in Ontario, Oregon (about 20 min out of Boise, depending on the traffic) next weekend. We are all pretty excited for them, and I am really excited to go. I usually get a good start on my summer tan, and Cameron can actually sit by me (not really he is more of a pace back and forth kind of guy, but heres wishen).

2 comments:

Connor Devin Harris said...

ok, I have you guys set up to our baby blog. the site is harrisbabyupdates.blogspot.com...how are you guys? I haven't seen either of you forever! I hope all is going well...atleast better than the beginning of the month!

Elder Smith said...

Hey yall thats so sweet glad to hear they are representing us still. my Blog for my mission is eldersmithsblog.blogspot.com its pretty sweet you will have to see it.