Sunday, November 30, 2008

What A Week

Well, it has been a glorious week off. I have loved every minute of doing nothing, well hardly anything dental hygiene related is what I really meant. Here is a look at our week taken with our new birthday present, Thanks MOM and DAD!
Cameron on his "happy" early birthday

Me on my happy early birthday

Dad and baby Tyce

Me and Tia being goofy

Cute!

Me and Tyce

Cam and Kennon tying flies

Baby Aari, I bet grandpa wont call her poop stain again!

Cameron getting ready for his early morning fishing trips

Me making pie crust for the big day

Here they are!

Baby Tyce

Our super cool Thanksgiving table!


Dad whipping the potatos


Some of my cool cousins

Skyler and his girlfriend Hailey


The pre-Thanksgiving shoot

Santa helping me with my dental hygiene video:)

10 comments:

Knutti Corner said...

diHi, I love all the pictures. It must not be too hard to get the pictures from your camera. It sure was fun having you and Cameron home. I always miss you when you have to go back. We accomplished alot during the week didn't we. Thanks for all of your help with Thanksgiving dinner. Have a great week. Love you, Mom

Harris said...

looks like you guys had a good break...much needed might i add! I know how it is going toschool and all :) Your pies look great...i don't think I would dare try...glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

dra829
Adorable! What a great week! thanks for all you did for us! TIa loved her shirt, and Tyce loved being loved! Have a great week! Love ya!

Dannyel Crane said...

Great pictures! It looks like you enjoyed your week off! It will help you make it till Christmas break. Love ya

THE JOHNSONS said...

looks like you guys had fun. Im glad to see you guys are doing good!

Hubers said...

Wow- it looks like your Thanksgiving week went by well! Looks like you had a great week! Hope things are great!

Sheila said...

Dude- you got to teach Santa about plaque formation?! Jealous!

Unknown said...

hey ya i am okay still sore but not as bad as yesterday it was just way scary

Austin, Hailey & Olivia said...

Thank you! James is a tattoo artist now and works in Salt Lake at Big Deluxe. He is doing well. I will tell him that you said hi.

Traci Patterson said...

Okay. You'll have to let me know how it goes for you! that is scary! we can do it!! haha.