Tuesday, July 22, 2008

All Star Tournament

Well, this week was crazier than usual. We worked the little league All-Star Tournament. It was soo busy! We sold $4000.00 worth of merchandise just in the first day. Cameron decided he had to ump on Saturday, so I was luck that my mom got back from Provo in time to help! It was also a big weekend for Bear Lake as a whole. Just to clear the air, it was not my dad in the wreck, thank heavens! It was Bud Holjeson. Also, he was not going 100+ miles an hour, he was going 58 responding to a horrible accident at the lake, he would have been dead if he was going that fast. I don't know much about Tod other than he has a compound fracture in his leg. That was all just for everyone's info, Idaho State Journal and the news got their info so wrong that I just thought I should correct it. Anyway here are some pics of what we do on the weekends, these are from the girls tournament, but it is pretty much the same.

3 comments:

The Bartschi's said...

Thanks for clearing that all up, I called my sister (whos husband is a cop down there) because of all the crap that was being reported with my husband also being a cop he knew what was really going on. I wish the media would get their story straight. Anyways, I am sure glad that it wasn't your Dad, when I first heard about it I call my sis to see if it was the 3 main cops I know which is your Dad, Craig, or Johnny. I love you Blog!!

Hubers said...

Sounds like again you have had a crazy week. So much fun though!! I am happy to hear that it wasn't your dad, and that Bud wasn't going as fast as everyone was saying... Do you know any other details besides what the news is giving? And that you can let me know? Hope things are great!

Harris said...

Yeah, thanks for the clarification, you know how Bear Lake and their gossip goes around!! Too bad we can't really rely on info we hear unless it is from the source! drama, drama! It looks like you guys were EXTREMELY busy!