Sunday, July 27, 2008

Butch Cassidy Days


We hosted the Bear Lake All-Night Men's Softball Tournament this weekend. It was really crazy, I stayed up for at least 38 hours strait, no naps! I took score for at least 17 hours in a row! I had to direct the tournament when Shane, Zack, and Cameron were playing. We were sooo shorthanded. It was really just Shane, Zack, Cameron, and Me, with a few others here and there making the thing tick. It was soo rugged, but fun looking back. Saturday was Butch Cassidy Day, we went to the shoot out and PBS was there. They filmed it and it is going to be on TV, little Montpelier on TV! We had a good chat with my cousin Amanda and her husband Nate. They were at the tournament because Nate playes for Fathead. We then went to the park to the craft fair and the dinner. It was way to expensive so we went and ate at the Ranch Hand, I highly recommend it! Then we watched fireworks with my aunt Dana and Christopher. They were some of the best fireworks I have seen in Bear Lake for a while. All in all it was a really fun, but tiring and frustrating weekend.
The Store/Saloon

The dancing girls that embarrassed my dad!

The stage coach I used to ride on the top with my Grandpa when I was a little pioneer=)

A buggy

The real live marriage proposal, I forgot who, though.

My friend IA's dad and little brother as the Sheriff and deputy.

The bank robbers.

The Big Hill monument created by a sculptor from the South-West and placed my friend John Cook.

Another view of the Big Hill monument.

My mom and dad.

2 comments:

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Hey Taryn! Looks like you have had a fun summer so far. Those pictures bring back memories. Good ole Montpelier. It's fun being married to another local isn't it? Thanks for the nice comment on Radley. You are so nice. I can't wait for you to meet him. You guys will have way cute babies. Love ya

Kami said...

Man, I always hated the bank robbery because of the guns, so I don't think I've ever really seen it. I kinda want to now, especially since it's all famous and on TV! Sounds like fun!