Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another Crazy Week


Well, this week was as crazy as the last one. We got to Bear Lake on Wednesday. Cameron mowed Grandma Parker's lawn like normal, we went home, and then we went and played coed and men's league softball. This week Cameron had his first experience umpiring legion baseball. He did the game on Thursday night, and then he did most of the tournament games that weekend. I was forced to take over as the unofficial director of the tournament, me, crazy right!:) I took score all day and ran the mechanics of the tournament, while Cameron umpired the games. Saturday, we had a really crazy thing happen. Nate was coming home (home plate:)) and the catcher had the ball and came up the line. It happened so fast! Nate and the catcher from Jackson collided. The kid held up the ball and then had a seizure! BreAnna Crane called 911 while I sprinted up the hill to unlock the gate for the ambulance! They took him to the hospital for a cat scan and observation. He came back to the park about four hours later! Obviously the kid got defensive MVP, anyone who holds onto the ball while seizing is a good player in my book! Spencer Smedley got best all-around player, he had a great tournament. A kid from Burley got Offensive MVP and Burley won the tournament. Cameron did a great job as the official, it was funny seeing him in his getout, as you can see. We both had fun, even though the medical emergency was kind of crazy!

P.S. I think I am going to make my blog private. We had a crazy post that was a little scary, so I think we will go private, even though I don't want to. If you visit this blog at all send me your e-mail and I will add you! Thanks!
Shaft, hehe

Dad and Me Holding the Pets Sunday Morning

5 comments:

Knutti Corner said...

It was fun hanging out with you guys at the ballfield on Friday. Too bad I got so much sun or I would have come back Saturday. I was proud of both of you and how you take on responsibility and carry things through in such a dependable manner. Thank you for the neat people that you are. You are definitely fun to hang out with. P.s. You and dad and the pets look sooooo cute. Have a good few days and we'll see you soon. Love you guys. Mom

Hubers said...

Man- wouldn't it be nice to have so much fun each week! haha!! It's always fun to read your crazy weekly updates!! I am glad that you and Cameron are enjoying your summer!! I want to be added to your blog please lilsis01@hotmail.com!! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

I want to be invited in to your blog- but, I don't like to put my email address as a "comment". Could you send me your email or something??

Unknown said...

Cute Pics! I love those. Isn't it great to be busy! It seems like it never ends. And I'm sure this weekend isn't better at all! We are going to go camping if you can get away from the tournament at all. I doubt it though huh! Well talk to you soon! Love you guys.

Harris said...

our e-mail is devinibc@gmail.com