Sunday, August 17, 2008

Reunion, Fair, Fires, Berries, and Shopping

It has been the craziest week, really the week to top all weeks this time! Before the Kunz reunion, my grandma McCleod came down to say hi. My dad built a fire pit in our backyard so we had the inaugural fire! We also helped my mom get her room ready for school. Monday, my mom and I went over to Logan. We met my grandma McCleod for a day of shopping. The first order of business, shoes for clinic, not my favorite item to shop for on account of my freakishly small feet! We found some in the kid's section of Shoe Carnival, I also got some nicer shoes, as well. Then we went scrubs shopping. My mom and grandma went nuts, I got a lot of really nice pairs. We then went to see Momma Mia, an excellent movie I might add! The next days were filled with going to the fair. Tuesday we went to the derby, we even convinced both my parents to go with us, my mom has never been. It was ok, no fire or roll-overs though. Wednesday was the parade. Thursday, we went to everything from 4:00pm on, the hypnotist, illusionist, and rodeo. Friday, we got up early and went huckleberry picking with Cameron's family. It was fun, and we got alot of berries, considering Cameron ate them faster that I could pick, love ya babe! Then we had a weeny roast with the Cranes. We snuck into the rodeo to see Cameron's cousin Tyson ride a bull, he stayed on for about a second, bad draw I think. Saturday, we had the lunch and auction. It was one of a kind. They are really funny, and crazy people. I was glad I got to meet alot of Cameron's Dad's family, I didn't know past the immediate family on that side. Then we went back to the fair for the singing competition. It was really good, there were alot of really talented singers, I would have hated being a judge. Then we just chilled and hung out with my mom, this is the last time we will see her for a few weeks because school is starting for all of us. It was a fun last weekend in Bear Lake!
Dad cooking a marshmallow


Mom and grandma

All of us

Boedenn being silly

Tarhea also being silly

Cameron laying by the fire

Maya in a desk

Dad looking at old book files

Cameron fixing the cords

Me organising paint

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great time! family is always the best!

Unknown said...

Fun! Fun! It was a crazy week! I think this one might be even more crazy! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. It is going to be so fun! I got the dress at Vanity, for like 12 dollars! cool huh! It was a great buy and works great for growing room! Take Care!

Hubers said...

Wow- I think each time you post your life gets more and more crazy! Did you live in BL for the summer then?

Dannyel Crane said...

I look forward to reading your posts. It is so fun! I am glad you both were able to come to the Crane Reunion. We sure enjoyed having you there. Good luck with your first week of school. You are going to be great!

Knutti Corner said...

Hi guys. Hope your Wednesday went well and you were able to get everything accomplished. Someday this will be well worth all the hassle. Have a great school beginning. I will be thinking of you. It is much lonelier here on Canyon Road without you guys and the sound of Little Miss announcing your arrival. Miss ya. Love you both. Mom

The Bartschi's said...

Hey it is ok that you didn't get to stop it was kind of a busy day. I haven't talked to Kwinnae but I am goig to go see the doctor next month so hopefully everything will work out!
How have you guys been?