Sunday, August 31, 2008

I Lived!

Well, I lived through the first week of classes mostly unscathed. I learned a lot already! I was a pretty overwhelming week, full of new and interesting things and experiences. I learned how to wash my hands and clean my unit. I also learned where to put my chair in relation to the sides and location of the teeth I am looking at. I also got to be the patient, it was alright and we didn't really do anything major so it wasn't scary at all. It was really tiring, but I have made a lot of knew friends already, and I think it will be fun but hard.
On Saturday my mom, grandma, aunt Chris, aunt Dana, Jaimie, and Payge came up to Pocky. Cydney had her first college cross-country meet. She did really well, 16th in all, I think, and 4th for ISU. After the race my grandma took us out to lunch. We went to Red Lobster! It was awesome, we were all excited, being poor college students and all:)! It was really fun to see them, I really miss not being home and around them. Oh, and a special thanks to grandpa for buying lunch!
My home away from home!

Earl, one of my dentoforms:)

What I get to do this week!

Funny binkey!

5 comments:

Knutti Corner said...

I really love your post. I love the pictures. I'm so glad I got to personally meet Earl. He is very good looking. Have a fun Monday and let the schooling begin. We can all handle it. Taryn, thanks for helping me with my blog. Maybe someday I will get it.

Dannyel Crane said...

I love reading your blog! It gives us such an insight to your life. I know school is tough but you are tougher. Hang in there. We love you

Harris said...

Good luck with the school thing...totally know how it goes! Devin is going this semester, I am off during the fall...are you almost done with the dental program?

The Bartschi's said...

You've Been Tagged! The Rules are....tell about 7 quirks of yours & then Tag 7 fellow bloggers to do the same, be sure to leave a comment to let them know! If you have time I know that you are really busy!!

Patterson said...

Hey taryn this is Cassie, How is everything going for you looks like you are staying busy!