Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tagged!

Seven quirks about me, lets see.

1. I have to have ironed scrubs, even though they will wrinkle because I sit down all day, I still have to have them wrinkle free when I put them on.

2. I still sleep with stuffed animals, and know so does Cameron, ha ha!

3. I have to buy anything I touch because I think I will offend it or hurt its feelings, so I try not to tough anything when shopping.

4.I have to put a personal tough on everything I put in my house, wood burn store bought frames, paint plastic pots...

5. I set up Christmas the day after Halloween, I would do it sooner, but Cameron wont let me.

6. I make up dialogues for the animals I see and perform them in funny voices for Cameron when we are in the car, or at our house, or walking, pretty much whenever I see and animal.

7. I refer to almost everything lately by it's scientific name, like femur...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA OMgosh Taryn you crack me up. No wonder you fit in so well with us all ..... you are as neurotic as we are !!!!!

Mandi is doing great. Tired.....but happy

Love,
Les

Knutti Corner said...

Taryn, by reading your tagged comments I feel I a success as a parent. I wanted to raise you to be original and unique and this proves me. Thanks. You made my day. Love you. Mom

Unknown said...

hey i love it. its a blast most of the time lol... but only when i have energy...