Thursday, September 18, 2008

Still Here


Just a little up date. I am still alive, but only just, ha ha. I am just studying and taking tests, and being just generally overwhelmed. However, I am really good at lunch, though. We are just hanging out in Pocky, livin' the dream:) I think I am going crazy, but dental professionals are suppose to be a little quirky, at least that is what they tell us! I hope everything is going great for everyone! Play a lot then tell me about it so I can live vicariously through you, ha ha! Anyway, talk to ha'all later!

3 comments:

Knutti Corner said...

Dad said you passed your test. Good job. I have just been doing the normal cleaning here and the laundry which never seems to end. I love the picture. The flowers have been pretty this year and are just now starting to fade. I hate when the flowers are gone. You guys have a fun weekend. love ya, Mom

The Bartschi's said...

I am glad to see that you are still alive!! How are things going?

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Love you BLOG ! We have started one - not nearly as creative as yours though.
grandmaleslie.blogspot.com
It has pics of Mandi and Nate's littl one

Cya later
Leslie and Tony and fam