Sunday, September 21, 2008

What A Man


These past few weeks, me selling my soul to dental hygiene and all, have been some tough ones. Cameron has stepped right up. He has made dinner most of the nights. He has cleaned the house and done most of the dishes. He has been such a big help to me. He has been my therapist for the days when I am overwhelmed and say I am going to quit. My masseuse for the long clinic days when my back is killing me, and also, he has just been there to be vented upon. I am so glad that I was so lucky in getting a guy like him. He is so willing to help where ever he is needed, almost to a fault. I just wanted to thank him for all the things he has done, even though I don't always say it, it really means a lot to me! I love ya!

5 comments:

Knutti Corner said...

You guys are so lucky to have each other. It's a tough world out there and I am so thankful that you have each other to lean on. Thanks Cam for taking care of my little girl. Be patient and all this schooling and stress will be worth it. I love you both. Mom

Dannyel Crane said...

So glad to know you are surviving! You are tough! You will make it and be so glad you went through it. Hang in there.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys are doing well. I agree, he is a pretty great guy, but I guess I am a little particial. He also has been really great to help out and take care of the people around him! Keep hanging in there! We miss you guys! I think I am coming up tommorrow until Wednesday, but you'll probably be busy the whole time I am there. So let me know what time you get done on Wednesday! Love you guys!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

What a guy!! How is school going? How much longer do you have? You be great at it!

Anonymous said...

Well, it sounds like you are makin'it - in spite of the "psychoness". I know the mental institution sounds like a nice vacation, but please resist. You would miss us !!!! Hang in there !!! If you are anything like Aunt Dana you will just laugh hysterically through it all :)
Love ya, Les