Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I have had the good fortune to be blessed with great father figures. First, my dad is the most loving, caring, special, person I know. He has been great. He has taught me to be organized, honest, and to help when help is needed. He also has taught me a love for animals. We would spend hours when I was younger catching and taming barn kittens. He also taught me how to drive. He taught me that driving is meant to be done right, and that the laws are not to inconvenience us, but to keep us safe. He is also very patient. He taught me a love of the military, and what different machines were and what they did. He has always been there for me, and I love him for that. Second, I have a great father-in-law. He is a joker, but I love him for it, even though I get a little annoyed at times :) He is always ready to do anything for anyone. He also has let me tag along while hunting, and even gave up a good shot so I wouldn't cry if he killed the deer. He even let me come again after I chased some deer away yelling " Run deer, they are going to kill you!" He is very sweet and loves his family more than anything. He kills himself working to make a better life for his wife and the two kids still at home. He is great, and I am happy that he is in my family. Finally, I have been really close with all of my grandpas. They have each taught me invaluable lessons that I will continually apply to my life. They are and were such great people, and I am a better person for knowing them. I would also like to wish Cam a happy father's day. Even though we don't have any children yet, he is still so great with other people's. He has become an uncle to my little cousins and no one can tell them that we are not their aunt and uncle know we are married. He also will take anyone else's children under wing, teaching them anything from baseball to math. He is so great and will be an awesome dad

7 comments:

Kami said...

I love the hunting stories, that sounds just like how I would be. Luckily, my hubby would rather shoot animals with his camera, than a gun. My dad stopped hunting partially because I didn't like him to kill things. Aren't dads great!!

Kami said...

Oh, I forgot to answer your question. Photoshop! Tyler has been taking a bunch of photography classes, and so now he knows some pretty cool things about photoshop. He can make my zits disappear, fix stray hairs, make my teeth whiter, and my eyes sparkle as well as all the goofy stuff. It's pretty amazing stuff!

Passey Family said...

What fun to catch up with what you and Cameron are doing. Love all your pictures; it was great to see pictures of Kasin, Christopher, Brett and all the others. Your comment on Dads was very sweet! Are you in Bear Lake taking a break for the summer? We will probably see you around at games, pageants, and everything else!! Take care!

Harris said...

wow, I haven't checked your blog in a while, you guys have been busy! Isn't time flying by!? It is so fun to see pictures and stuff of you guys! Where are you at anyway...I thought it was pocatello...i am just way slow with things! It is good to catch up and see how you guys are doing!

Hubers said...

Hey- yeah my baby is a dang good baby.. We have her on an incredible nightly routine, and it's made life so much easier adjusting with her! I love it! :D It looks like you guys are staying pretty busy- that's awesome to hear!

Brandon N Tessa said...

Hey just wanted to drop by and say hello... Give me a hollar some time and we will do lunch or something... xoxo
Tessa

Hubers said...

So I am retarded and forgot to answer your question... We just moved to Hurricane- near St. George