Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tag

A. Attached or Single: Very Attached
B. Best Friend: Cameron
C. Cake or Pie: I love them equally:)
D. Day of Choice: Friday
E. Essential Items: Chap stick, Sunscreen, and Stuffies
F. Favorite Colors: Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, ( I love color!)
G. Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms, especially if their are sour!
H. Home Town: Paris, Idaho.
I. Indulgence: Swiss Chocolate
J. January or July: January, I love being cold.
K. Kids: Not yet, but hopefully some day.
L. Life isn't Complete Without: Family, Friends, and Pets.
M. Marriage Date: June 22, 2007
N. Number of Brothers and Sisters: Technically I am an only child, but I have 2 brother-in-laws, 2 sister-in-laws, 9 girl cousins, and 10 boy cousins. ( We were all raised together as kids so my cousins are my siblings).
O. Oranges or Apples: It depends on my mood.
P. Phobias or Fears: HUMAN HAIR,Peacocks, and showering when I am home alone!
Q. Quote: If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. -Henry David Thoreau
R. Reasons to Smile: Baby animals, Cameron, My Family, Funny Stories.
S. Superman or Wonder Woman: Wonder Woman
T. Tag5 People: All the people I know already tagged me;)
U. Unknown Facts about Me: I can bugle in elk.
V. Vegetables: I love them, especially Peas.
W. Worst Habit: Procrastinating
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound: I have only had an X-Ray so I can't tell yet.
Y. Your Favorite Food: Potatoes (especially my dad's mashed), Prime Rib, and Crab Legs.
Z. Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

1 comments:

Hubers said...

Haha- I am glad that I am not the only one that is afraid to shower while being home along... Sometimes I wait til my husband gets home from work to shower bc I am a loser like that.. lol Way to be!! :D