Sunday, June 22, 2008

What A Week

We had a huge week this week. First, on Tuesday we went out to Black Foot to have a cookout. On the way we blew a tire. So we had to buy four new tires and stay the night because they were closing to have them installed the next day. Then we drove home Wednesday. Nate had a legion game so we went over. I got an allergy attack, my eyes swelled shut and I couldn't breath, so I had to go home. Cameron had a game that night. We had a bat in our house, so I spent most of the night looking for it. I stayed up until my dad got home at 12:00 to take over. Thursday Cameron had to umpire the little league championship games. John's team won, they were the Indians, and he got three hits. After that Cameron helped get the girls soft ball tournament ready, he didn't get home till 1:30AM. Friday, we got up at 6:30am to go over to the field. We sold bats and helped manage the tournament. It was so busy. We got home about 11:00pm. Saturday, we got up again and went over to the park. We sold and managed. I left at 6:00pm to go to the Miss Bear Lake Valley pageant. Jamie was in it. She did so good! She ended up winning Miss Congeniality. Alexis Crane won, she also did very well, as did all the girls. After that we went to Paris to pack and then left for Pocatello at 10:30pm. What a week!

0 comments: