Sunday, June 22, 2008

One Year Anniversary


Today is our one year anniversary. So for those of you that were not there, here is some pictures of the wedding. We were married in the Logan Temple. We held a ring ceremony before our reception in the Oregon Trail Center. We went on our honey moon to Park City, UT. Ok, know that I have given the outline of what happened one year ago I can say how this year has gone. It has honestly been the hardest year of my life, so far. We both have had a lot of trials we have had to deal with. I know that I couldn't have made it through without Cameron. He is my everything. It is so great being able to be around my best friend all the time. I love that we lived the American love story. I have had him there so long that I just plug him into all the memories he wasn't there for. He had been such a blessing in my life. I love him with all my hart and can't wait to see what another year brings for us.
The whole Family
The Grandparents
The Luncheon
My Dad Walking Me Down the Isle
My Flower Girls and Ring Bow
The Truck

My Uncles Cooking the Scones

My Book Girls

My Mom Painted the Back Drop

Cameron and I Taking a Quick Rest

My Aunts in the Kitchen

My Server Girls

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe it has already been one year! You guys are doing great!Thank you so much for being there for me through all this. It has been great to get closer to you guys! WE really enjoy hanging out also. Its nice to have couples you both get along with! Happy Anniversary! We'll see ya on Wednesday! Love you guys.

Hubers said...

Happy Anniversary.. I didn't realize you were married so close after me!! I love your dress- it is a really pretty one! It's amazing how quickly time goes by- and it's nice to have it go by with someone you love so much! Congrats... And again- Happy Anniversary!

Kami said...

Congrats!!! We almost have the same Anniversary! "Oh, they say when you marry in June.." Ha Ha!

Marti said...

Congrats!! Time flys buy treasure every moment! You two look like you are doing great!

THE JOHNSONS said...

i am going to make my blog private so send me your email
mpink_02@yahoo.com