Sunday, January 18, 2009

Date Day

The last week before school started up again, Cameron took me on one of my favorite dates. He took me to Alpine to see the elk, they feed them there in the winter. We go every year. This year we took Nate and Lindsay, it was really fun. After we went to Pizza Hut and had lunch. We had a great day! Then that night, the deer were all around our house. I always miss seeing wild animals in Pocky!


Cameron and I in the shelter.

The elk

They were up far this year.

The close up, not a great picture but you can still count the points:)
There were buffalo in a corral a few miles away.

They were huge!



You can't really see the deer, but they are there.

2 comments:

Dannyel Crane said...

It is so cool you love to go see the elk. I love to see them also. It looks like you had a lot of fun

Dannyel Crane said...

So glad you went fishing with the boys! You are definately braver than me to sit there in the cold and not even get a bite! ugh!