Thursday, January 1, 2009

Holy Holidays!

Well where do I begin! We lived through fall semester and are loving the break! We spent Christmas eve with the Cranes and then we spent three days out at the condos with them. We had fun playing games, watching movies, loving on our nephew, shooting guns, going on rides, and just being with family. We spent Christmas day with my family and then we spent New Years at our cabins. We had a blast just being around them. We had a blast playing games, which we never do; who knew my dad was such a gamer. Cameron got two guns for Christmas and he is really really excited, a .22 and a .270. He also got a MP3 player, flannel shirts, pocket knife, and books. I got a really cute bag made out of recycled angora rabbit wool sweaters, two flannel shirts, George Foreman grill, cook book, and enamelware dishes plus so much more thanks everyone!! By the way, thanks for the toothbrush Dannyel, we love it! We had such a great time, be both are such home bodies that we go to Bear Lake whenever we can. It was great!!

Mom's happy birthday

Christmas with the Knutti's

Me with one of my moose gifts (I love moose!)

Cameron and his beloved .22

Grandma Knutti's kitty

Knutti cousins

Cameron and Sam not posing for the picture
Payge, Mom, and Tucker
Christmas at Grandma Parker's (we love the game, thanks!)

Mom and half of Alex's head
Grandma and Gwenn

Mystery snowmen that show up in Paris every Christmas


Crane Family Holiday
The Whole Family

Aunt Cindy, Grandma, Aunt Scooby

Jeff

Kennon

Kennon and Derek snow shoeing

Cameron and his other first love: )
Zack getting ready to kill the RockStar can

The cute deer

The beautiful lake!!

Jeff grilling our dinner

The Night Football Game!

The All-Night Risk Game

Mr. December: )

The lake on a sunny day

The really pretty sunset

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been forever - ya busy girl. But when you catch up on your blog - you REALLY catch up. You guys look like you had a great Christmas. I had to laugh - Christmas morning it looks like everyone at your mom and dad's had pajamas on.....but your dad - He was all dressed and ready for the day :) lol - He is so GQ.

Love you guys - Les and fam

Knutti Corner said...

We had so much fun with you guys this Christmas. It was really hard to send you home. Thanks for talking us into games. It really was fun. We'll have to do it again sometime. Thanks for the gifts. I simply love my pictures. I hope your next week moves slowly for you before the rat race begins again. Looking forward already to spring break. Love you guys. Mom

Kami said...

Bear Lake is the best!! I love going home too! It looks like you guys had a great time. I played football in the snow once, and it was a blast...I'm jealous!! Of course I'm also pregnant, which means that most fun stuff, I'm not really supposed to do!

Sheila said...

Looks like you're having an excellent Christmas break and not thinking about dental hygiene at all! Good for you!! :D

Dannyel Crane said...

I loved all you Christmas pictures - Mr. December made me laugh - Loved it! Sure enjoyed the time we had to spend with you both. Christmas is Family and we felt very grateful to have everyone together.