Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Pinning Ceremony

This Friday was the dental hygiene pinning ceremony. This is when we get our professional pin and take the dental hygiene oath of conduct. It signifies that we are ready to treat the public in our clinic. I can't believe that I will be seeing patients on Thursday! It is so crazy, and I don't think I am ready, but it will come regardless! I am sure that I will live, but I am still really nervous! Wish me luck:) It was such a fun night! My parents came up and took us to lunch, Red Lobster! Cameron's parents and Kayloni came also. Thanks for all the support guys!

Getting Pinned by my senior Heidi

Waiting to say the oath

Saying the oath

2 comments:

Dannyel Crane said...

Congratulations again! It is so exciting to watch you get closer to your goal day by day. You will be done before you know it.

Sheila said...

What a cute blog background! It's hard to believe we're working on REAL people already! Did you wear your pin on Thursday? Cuz I didn't and I didn't know if we were supposed to...