Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dental Hygiene 2008

I figured that now I have passed my first semester, I would show you all what I do all day. So here it is.

Class work, work, work


Lunch Time!!

After Finals

We had a special class to teach us to cope with stress

The Jr. Class


Clinic
Me cleaning Alecia's teeth in Clinic
We think our loops are sexy!


Jr. Class at the Home Coming Parade

The Sr.'s doing their skit at the Christmas party


Camille and I at the Christmas party

Jennifer and Stacey

Lindsey and I

The girls (Me, Jackie, Maribell, Alecia, Camille)

Nina (one of my teachers)

7 comments:

Hubers said...

Wow- it looks like you have a fun class of girls to work/school with!! That's way fun. Your Christmas looks like it was a blast too! How fun to be able to go see both sides of the family so much!! Way fun!

Dannyel Crane said...

It was so fun to see what goes on in your "other Life". It looks like you have made some friends. Congrats on the good grades, we knew you would do it

Karter and Melanie said...

Hey! It looks like you are having fun! Karter is feeling nearly 100% better, lucky kid. He was eating cheeseburgers 3 days after he got them out! Sheesh! I didnt eat anything besides pudding and mashed potatoes for 2 weeks. But he just had to get his pulled and they had to dig for mine so I guess thats reasonable. :]] Keep up the good work at school.

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Looks like fun!! Thanks for sharing the cute pics!! You are so darn cute!

Sheila said...

Hahahaha! That jacket on Nina is awesome! Hilarious. You almost made it look like we have fun in the program! ;)

Ben's Major Jaw Reconstruction said...

Hey Taryn! Look your school looks super stressful, yet fun! How much longer do you have? Glad to see you had a relaxing Christmas! Hope you're doing well!

Knutti Corner said...

Heh Taryn, Your school looks like way more fun than 8th grade. Not fair. Good luck to everyone and I hope you have a great new semester. Mom