Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dead Fish!

Tonight we had a little emergency at the Crane house. Cameron was at work and I was just feeding our fish. I turned the light on and our mom fish came floating out of the boat, pale and upside down! I freaked and ran into the bathroom, which was dumb. So I thought I got it together and ran to the couch to get my phone. I almost puked and passed out trying to get there, but I did and called Cameron. He couldn't come home and get the fish, so he called our neighbor TR. He and Cameron are really good friends and he came over. Bless his heart, he netted the fish and flushed it down the toilet while I hid in the corner. What a night, really I am going to have such bad dreams tonight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO sorry to hear about your fish:( But THANKS for the pics - I poached them from your blog - I would love a copy when you get a min to email.

Unknown said...

sorry about your fish.. but i can't picture you running into the bathroom over a dead fish, wehn you go fishing???... hmm I am glad someone got pictures of senior night i had my camera.. but i didn't touch it all weekend...

Hailey and Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Austin, Hailey & Olivia said...

I'm sorry that your fish died. I always get so sad when my fish die. I have actually cried once. It's good that your neighbor was willing to help.