Sunday, February 8, 2009

They Grow Up So Fast

Friday we went to Bear Lake to watch the cousin's senior night. I can't believe they are that old, it freaks me out because that meant I am getting old, crap! The cheerleaders had a hard night because one of the girls got hurt and totally messed up the routine. They fixed it and did a great job anyway. Ashley also danced and did a dang good job!

Payge and Megan

The fam of cheerleaders

Ashley and fam

Cheerleader's half-time

Lakettes half-time

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe my sisters are seniors that last picture and the one with my family makes me wanna cry:( they need to be little again. .LOL by the way the fish thing is funny!! i'm sorry but it really is!! love ya taryn

Doug and Katie Alleman said...

Hey Taryn, sorry I just remember that you commented on some of my pictures, Im soo slow sometimes. But thanks I think he is pretty cute too! That's funny you say ur jealous, don't be getting baby hungry lol!!!