Sunday, February 1, 2009

Husband of the Year

I have had one of the hardest weeks of my life this last week. We started seeing real patients on Thursday, which was a huge stress! Cameron came in and was such a good sport! Then, knowing I would be frazzled because I stayed an extra three hours at school, after it was done, he got me roses and cleaned the house! Then he made me go to the doctor for a mystery rash, probably stress induced or an allergic reaction to Bajio, but he was worried. They gave me a medicine that in normal people wouldn't react but with me it makes me really, really, really, tired and dizzy! He has been so great to take care of me, and keep me form itching my skin off! On top of everything else he cleaned the stove, that's right the STOVE! He also found time to go fishing, take me to mini bull riding to watch my cousin John, and go to Kayloni's 15th birthday party! I am not sure if aliens have taken my real husband away and replaced him with super man, or if he is just this great on his own, but I like it! Thanks for everything, Cam, I couldn't do it without you!

My beautiful roses

Our really clean fish tank

Our baby fish have been graduated form their crib to a big fish tank

Cameron and Tyce

Cameron teaching Tyce knuckles

A miracle

The miracle continued!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Cam is a great guy - but you deserve to be taken care of a little too. Hang in there !! Hope the "mystery rash" goes away.

Talk to ya later,

Les and Tony and fam

Austin, Hailey & Olivia said...

Hopefully the rash is just from stress. That is so nice of him to clean. Hope everything else is going well. And thanks for your comment :)

Dannyel Crane said...

Is that my son? It sure is good to see that some of the stuff you try to teach them sticks. Thrilled to see him taking such good care of you. He is a great guy! Love you both

Unknown said...

wow. he doesn't just clean he clean clean's like get down and dirty cleans!! man are you lucky that is very rare.. most guys as long as you can see the floor it is clean to them!! Lol i am good just a little stressed!! hope all is well!!