Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bears vs Fruitland

Well, the championship game was a good one. Nate pitched a great game, he was throwing one of his best. Fruitland also had a lights out pitcher. He was a lefty, and he could locate the ball like I couldn't believe. The Bears had a tough game, but they played hard, very hard. Fruitland hit some key line drives and an early home run. Despite a homer from Nate, the Bears lost 6-1. I guess it was time to let the other kids have a turn. The Fruitland team earned it, but we are still two up on them.; )

4 comments:

Hubers said...

Hey thanks for the comment.. Being a mom is so much fun! Hard work, but defintaly worth it- I really have a good baby- she hardly ever cries and she's pretty cute I think ;) I am pretty prejudice though.. How are things going with you? How's life since high school?

Harris said...

hey, sorry it took forever, but I set you guys up on our baby blog. The site is harrisbabyupdates.blogspot.com...how are you guys doing anyway? Thanks for leaving a comment...life gets so busy, but it is fun to run into people from Bear Lake!! Hope all is well!!

The Bartschi's said...

Hi Taryn and Cameron I found your blog off of Kwinnaes and had to say Hi. I love your blog!

Rachelle (Crane) Bartschi

Ps. my blog is private but if you send me your e-mail I can add you, my e-mail is kandrbartschi@msn.com!

THE JOHNSONS said...

Hey guys! i found your blog and decided to say hi! i hope all is well and hopfully i will run into you two again. it is always nice to see old friends.