Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mrs. Pederson


Mrs. Pederson is one of the wisest people I have ever known. She knew a lot about a lot, and would gladly share. She loved to learn, and in turn made me love to let her teach me. I was fortunate enough to have her as a teacher for all four years of high school. In that time I learned. Of course I learned English, but I learned so much more. I learned a love of classic literature, an appreciation for poetry, an interest in history, a tolerance for research papers, and most important, to think for myself. She was not just a teacher, she was a friend, a mentor, and a confidant. She will be missed by me, and all those who had the opportunity to have their lives touched by such a beautiful person.

1 comments:

Cameron and Taryn said...

I only had her for one class, but I learned more in those three months than all other english classes combined. She had a way of teaching to love reading. I am so grateful to her for teaching Taryn. Between Mrs. Pederson and her mom, She definately knows english. Taryn got A's in both of my english classes for me. :)