Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I just want to take this opportunity to thank all the mothers in my life. First, my mother is my hero. She is one of the strongest women I know. She has always let me be me. She let me explore and become who I am. She is always there when I need advice, or just need to vent. I am very blessed to have been raised by such a smart, kind, and strong woman. Next, I would like to thank my grandmothers. Each one has taught me something different, but vitally important. They are all very important in who I have become. Also, I would like to thank my mother-in-law, she has always been there give advice. She is also very proud of and devoted to her family, and loves them very much. Thanks again to all the great mothers I have had the fortune of being around and learning from. Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Dannyel Crane said...

A mother couldn't ask for a better son. I am so proud of you and the choices you've made. I am so glad you are close and we can cookout together all summer.

Knutti Corner said...

Taryn, thanks so much for the Mother's Day tribute. I love both you and Cameron so much. It is really fun to have you home. Dad and I really appreciate the things you guys do to help us out. We are looking forward to a much more relaxing few months. Your support while grandpa was in the hospital was tremendous and so appreciated. Grandpa was so proud of both of you and your decisions about school and life. Love you. Mom